Saturday, September 20, 2014

Update 09-20-2014: Black Friday In September


With the new baby coming in less than a month and Curlmart having a Sweet16 sale, I decided to get started on my Black Friday shopping early.  As you may remember from last year's Black Friday post, I went overboard so I wanted to make sure I kept myself in check this year.  I may have still gone a little overboard, but nowhere near as much.  Here is what I bought from Curlmart:
Grand Total:  $132.08 (plus $5 shipping)
Savings: $50.88 (plus shipping savings)

I saved a lot of money by doing my shopping a little early and coupon hunting (use cm15 with your order to save more).  We'll ignore the fact that I could have saved more if I did not buy as much.

Here is what is tentatively left on my Black Friday shopping list:

What is on your Black Friday list?  Have you started shopping?

HAPPY SHOPPING!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment :

  1. Great haul. I also got a few things because I couldn't resist the 20% + $5 shipping. The next time you order from them during such a sale (when they take the % off the items), try code: CM15 for an extra 15% off. Take care & enjoy your products ~ I can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!