Saturday, September 27, 2014

Product Review: MyHoneyChild Olive You Deep Conditioner (The Deep Conditioner Files #8)


Price:  $18 for 8 oz.

Ingredients:   Water, Olive Butter, Olive Fruit Oil, Honey, Olive Leaf Extract, Soya Milk, Fresh Cantaloupe Melon, Natural Yoghurt Powder, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Seaweed , Jojoba Oil, Violet Leaf Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute, Neroli Oil and Optiphen.

Promise:  Dryness doesn’t stand a chance when faced with Olive You Deep Conditioner.  Every texture.  Every style.  Every possibility.  Restores moisture to the most dehydrated hair with its rich formula containing avocado oil and olive leaf extract.  It’s ideal for those with dry, over-processed hair or those who frequently use heat styling tools.  It’s light enough for daily use - it won’t weigh hair down but will add much-needed hydration for the healthy, soft hair you crave.

Scent:  To me, it smells like a mix of nail polish remover and perfume.  The hubby thinks it smells like "lotion and chemicals".

Consistency:  Ultra thin

Results:   The nail polish remover smell is really strong.  At first, I thought maybe my jar went bad; but, I noticed other reviews mentioned a smell as well.  Even if I could get past the smell, it didn’t do anything for my hair.  I used this as an overnight deep conditioner once and tried just leaving on my hair for hours.  Nothing great happened, so I ended up tossing the jar after two uses.  It is the same consistency as MyHoneyChild’s Honey Hair Mask, but this did even less for my hair. 

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Leave It
, , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!