Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Finalizing The Black Friday Shopping List


Hey, beautiful people!  As I mentioned in a previous post, I started my black friday shopping early this year.  Thus far, I did a mini shopping spree at Curlmart and then picked up a couple jars of my favorite twist defining cream during the Jane Carter 40% off sale that I mentioned on Twitter.  I also just bought a satin lined beanie because winter came a little early this year, and I haven't been able to find my satin lined hooded scarf since the move.  I'll do a review of the beanie once it arrives and I've had a chance to wear it.


Now, I'm trying to narrow down on what is left for my list without going overboard.  The list has changed several times, so here is my current plan:
- Oyin Hair Dew (1 liter)
- Oyin Whipped Shea (rich almond scent)
- Oyin body snack pack
- Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
- Satin elastic bonnet
- Satin scrunchies

I took Purabody off my list only because I'm trying to shrink my list of staples, and I want to see if I can stick to just Oyin.  I'm really hoping that Oyin has a Black Friday sale, but I haven't heard anything so far.  If they don't have a sale, my list may change yet again...

For those of you still formulating your hair shopping lists, here are a few websites that have catalogued the sales:

Yes, I am an enabler.  

Happy Shopping!!!
, , , , ,

3 comments :

  1. Where did you get your satin lined beanie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the first one from NaturalSis72 on etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Naturalsis72). I received it really fast (~3 days after ordering), but it is a little smaller than I would have liked. I just ordered one from The Obsessed Crocheter (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheObsessedCrocheter) because she has a giant size that I want for my bigger hairstyles.

      Delete
  2. As an update, The Obsessed Crocheter never shipped my beanie and I ended up getting a refund. Two years later, I am still using the beanie I got from NaturalSis72

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!