Saturday, May 17, 2014

Product Review: Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner


Price:  $12 for 16 oz.

Ingredients:   Water, Glycine Soja Oil, Phyto Keratin (Vegetable) Protein, Acai Berry Extract, Avocado oil, Olive Oil, Cetry Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance.

Promise:  From the website - Acai Berry Phyto is packed with vegetal phyto keratins  that help restore the hairs strength and volume.  Acai Berry Phyto is light and perfect for your summer tresses.  We've added Omega Fatty Acids and Antioxidants for added benefit to your scalp.  Acai Berry Phyto is made for hair that needs a daily lightweight, glycerin free option.  It helps control the frizzies while keeping your hair moist and supple.  Acai Berry Phyto can also be used as a leave in conditioner.


Scent:  Strong berry scent, but not overpowering

Consistency:  Like wet lotion


Results:  I used this both as an overnight deep conditioner and as a rinse out conditioner.  I loved it both ways.  In both circumstances, it leaves my hair feeling strong, yet moisturized.  Plus, it has great slip for detangling, so I think I prefer it as a rinse out conditioner.

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Love It!
, , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!