Saturday, May 24, 2014

Product Review: My Honey Child Coconut Hair Milk




Price:  $18 for 8 oz.

Ingredients:   Purified water, coconut butter, glycerin, extra virgin olive oil, raw honey, coconut milk, comfrey root, fragrance, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol (Optiphen)

Promise:  From the bottle - The Coconut Hair Milk is a non-greasy, ultra-light, versatile milk that eliminates frizz while it conditions and hydrates.  Can be used daily without build-up to add definition and texture and provide a flexible hold for any style.  Provides a healthy looking sheen.

Scent:  Coconut, but not overpowering.

Consistency:  Light lotion, like a slightly lighter version of Oyin Hair Dew


Results:  I was a little hesitant to try this because my hair doesn’t love coconut oil, but I was pleasantly surprised.  This moisturized my hair and gave it a nice sheen.  My hair loved this, even in the winter time, despite the glycerin.  It doesn’t replace my Purabody moisturizers, but it is a great alternative.


Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Love It!
, , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!