Saturday, September 13, 2014

Updates 09-13-2014: Moving and Other Things



Hi, beautiful people!  I was looking at my blog and realized that I have not posted in over a month.  There has been a lot going on.  I moved into a new house, I'm in the process of selling my other house, and I'm still preparing for baby, who will be here in a month or less.  I'm doing all of this while working a full time job and taking care of my toddler.

In the midst of all of this, I have to admit that my hair has taken a minor backseat.  I have not been washing or deep conditioning weekly, though I try to get both in at least every two weeks.  In the meantime, I have been protective styling and still moisturizing my hair regularly using my homemade spritz.  First, I used medium sized twists after a thorough detangling.  Now, I've switched to two crown braids.  During the week, I usually wear my protective style under a satin scarf and a wig to preserve the style.  Then, I wear it out on the weekend.  So far, I haven't seen any breakage from this low key routine, but I do need to pay close attention to my crown, which is prone to breakage.

What do you do with your hair when you have a lot going on?

Happy Living!
, ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!