Saturday, July 25, 2015

Wash Day 07-23-2015 (Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge)




Hey, beautiful people! As much as I love my Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship and Totally Twisted conditioners, I have been testing out some other alternatives so that I have back ups. This is particularly important for when I travel.  Anyone who has traveled with me knows I hate to check a bag. Thus, if I know I am going to need to wash my hair, I typically just bring my styler and I buy conditioner when I land at my destination. Any drugstore will carry cheap conditioners, but they always have my favorite Herbal Essence. I would like to have a favorite cheap conditioner in every popular line. 


Today, I finally found my favorite in the Garnier Fructis line - Hydra Recharge.  It smells good and it has AMAZING slip for detangling, plus it left my hair feeling soft.  After I co-washed with it, I used my Koils by Nature leave-in. I'm not sure how many uses I've gotten out of this, but it is the bottle that keeps on giving. Next, I put my hair in a bun with a little oil and pink eco styler gel.
, , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!