Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wash Day 07-07-2015: The Traveling Bun


Hey, beautiful people! I haven't posted a wash day in bit, but my wash days have been very straightforward lately.  I just do a quick wash with Uncle Funky's Daughter shampoo (which I love), detangle with Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship, put in leave-in and gel, and bun.  It takes 20-30 minutes.  Sometimes, I skip the shampoo step.

This morning, I was still on vacation because I went to the Essence Fest, and I packed travel sizes of some new things to try.  First, I co-washed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioner.  I was not a fan.  It was not creamy enough, and it felt like it made my hair hard.  Next, I used Oyin Hair Dew and Tresseme gel to bun.  I was not a fan of the gel.  It reminded me of a slightly more liquid version of Eco Styler, but it had no hold.  Plus, even more than Eco Styler, the gel kept my hair sopping wet, even after I used a regular towel to soak up some of the water, and I had to go through airport security with water periodically coming down my face and neck.  Not wonderful...

What brand do you travel with?


, , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!