Saturday, March 15, 2014

Product Review: She Scent It Coco Cream Leave-in Conditioner


Price:  $12.50 for 9 oz.

Ingredients:  Water infused with organic elderflower extract, Calendula, Horsetail & Yarrow Extract, BTMS, Coconut Cream, Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Oil, Silk Peptides, Organic Sea Kelp, Fennel, Green Coffee Extracts, Panthenol, Germall Plus, Fragrance

Promise:  From the bottle - “Coco Cream Leave-In Conditioner was made for hair that is in need of moisture.  An infusion of organic botanicals, oils and silk work in synergy to spring hair back to its original splendid beauty.”  From the website - “Looking for softness and shine? Look no further. Coco Creme Leave in conditioner is a daily creamy conditioning treatment that is formulated to gently condition your hair while leaving it with softness, shine and bounce. Adds slip for easy de-tangling.”

Scent:  Coconutty vanilla, like a sweet pina colada


Consistency:  Light, creamy liquid

Results:  I used this frequently after a deep conditioning and then washing my hair with the blueberry co-wash.  I was surprised at how soft and moisturized my hair felt.  It even helps with detangling.  I even loved this in the winter time, despite the glycerin.  I just had to layer oil or a thick cream on top to seal it in.  The promises are all true, except the shine.  I didn't see any shine or sheen to my hair from using this product.

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Love it.
, , , , , ,

4 comments :

  1. Thanks the review. I have eyed this product a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically use it for roller sets. I really like it a lot.
    Divachyk | Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought to try it on rollersets. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review!
    I decided to grab this during the most recent sale thanks to your review. Hoping I like it as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!