Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wash Day 06-13-2015 - Crown Twist



Hey, beautiful people!  This weekend, I didn't do a deep condition overnight because I fell asleep before I put the conditioner in my hair.  Then, when I woke up in the morning, I didn't have time to do a deep condition because we had a long day ahead.  Thus, I just did a quick co-wash with Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship.  Then, when I got out the shower, I wasn't in the mood for a wash and go, so I got creative.  I divided my hair into four ponytails, twisted each ponytail into two twists, and wrapped the twists around my head (using bobby pins) to make a crown.  For my twists, I used the Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream and Hairveda Red Tea Hair Ends Serum.


Total wash to style time: ~50 minutes.


, , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!