Friday, November 28, 2014

2014 Black Friday Aftermath


Hey, beautiful people!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.  I hung out with my close family, including my newest addition, and probably ate way too much.  I also stayed up a little later to finish off my Black Friday shopping online.  In addition to my prior Curlmart purchase and my Jane Carter purchase, here are the other things I bought to stock up for next year:

Curlmart - $74.46 ($69.46 + $5 shipping)
- Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter
- Oyin Handmade Hair Dew x 3
- Curl Junkie Repair Me! Reconstructive Hair Treatment

Bonbons Cheveux Boutique - $36.70 ($32 + $4.70 shipping)
- Satin Scrunchies x 4
- Elastic Satin Bonnet

HairVeda - $60.15 ($53.20 + $6.95 shipping)
- Whipped Creme Hair Moisturizer
- Whipped Clouds
- Red Satin Tea Moisturizer
- Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner x 4
- Red Tea Hair Ends Serum (free gift with purchase)

Oyin Handmade - $43.48 (free shipping)
- Whipped Shea in Rich Almond Scent x 2
- Snack Pack for Body

The Obsessed Crocheter - $44.63 (free shipping)
- Satin Lined Chunky Basket Weave Beanie

Overall, I was more behaved than last year.  I spent less this Black Friday.  Also, my hair product purchases were all staples, except for the moisturizers I purchased from Hairveda.  The PJ in me wouldn't let me just buy staples.  With the new satin bonnet and beanie, I should be all set for the harsh Michigan winters for years to come, which should make next year's list even smaller.

What did you buy?  Did you do better, worse or the same as last year?


, , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!