Saturday, July 12, 2014

Product Review: Hairveda Moist Condition PRO Conditioner


Price:  $9.99 for 16 oz.

Ingredients:   Water, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Soybean Oil, Paraben-free preservative, Phthalate -free fragrance.

Promise:  From the website - Our wheat protein-enriched conditioner carries moisture and protein into the hair without weighing it down or dulling.  Soy protein delivers the maximum amount of nutrients into the hair follicles where protein deficiencies occur.  Moist Condition PRO provides building blocks for strengthening the hair.  We use wheat protein derived from organic sources.  We've designed it to add manageability and shine.  Designed for all hair types.  Safe and mild for natural, relaxed and color processed hair.

Scent:  Citrusy starburst scent

Consistency:  Like wet lotion

Results:  This was the last of my Black Friday Hairveda purchases.  This reminds me a lot of the Acai Phyto Conditioner, though it may be a little more runny.  I used this both as an overnight deep conditioner and as a rinse out conditioner.  I liked it both ways, but preferred it as a rinse out conditioner.  It leaves my hair feeling strong, yet moisturized.  However, as an overnight, there was a slight hardness to my hair.  Not super hard, but noticeable.  I think it may be the wheat protein or the coconut oil.  The ingredients listed on the website are now different and don't include coconut or soybean oil, so I may try this again.  Either way, I think I prefer the Acai Phyto Conditioner over this one.

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Like It
, , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!