Saturday, July 5, 2014

Product Review: Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner




Price:  $13 for 8 oz. / $22 for 16 oz.

Ingredients:  Water, Glycerin, Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Protein, Silk Amino Acids, Lemongrass Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Herbal and Botanical Blend

Promise:  Locks moisture in your hair without weighing it down or causing product build up. Infused with essential oils to smooth your hair shaft and keeps it moisturized. The lemon zest scent is yummy and refreshing. Hair will feel soft and ready to be styled pretty!

Scent:  Lemon

Consistency:  Thick liquid, like orange juice with a lot of pulp



Results:  I loved this product!  It made my hair soft, strong and moisturized.  It also lasts a long time.  I’ve been using it regularly since at least the beginning of the year, and I still have a quarter of a bottle left.  I used it more as a moisturizing, protein spritz rather than a leave-in.  My only issue is that, because of the thickness of the liquid, it didn't always come out of the spray nozzle well.  Sometimes, it would drip or collect on the front of the spray, and I would have to wipe it off and spread it on my hair with my fingers.  I didn't mind this too much because this is such a great product.  I was going back and forth on whether to buy it again because I am trying to transition to making more of my own products and buying less online.  However, now that I can get this on the ground at Target, I will definitely buy it when my no-buy is up.

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Love it!
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!