Saturday, December 23, 2017

Black Friday Aftermath (2017)


Hey Beautiful People!


As I was updating my product stash for 2018, I realized that I never did a Black Friday aftermath.  That was, in part, because some of my products just showed up this week...  This year, I completely ignored my original Black Friday intentions, returned to my usual product junkie ways, and bought way more than I intended.  However, I did stick primarily to four of my favorite brands:  Oyin Handmade, Mielle Organics, Camille Rose, As I Am Naturally, and Curl Junkie.  However, I do want to try out more Ayurvedic products this year, so I bought some products from an Ayurvedic etsy store -- Jakeala.  Here is a list of what I ultimatley bought:

Oyin Handmade
- Oyin Hair Dew x2
- Oyin Ginger Mint Co-wash
- Oyin Oh My Glide Prestyling Detangler
- Oyin Shine & Define (to gift away)

Mielle Organics
- Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner x5
- Pomegranate & Honey Hair Smoothie
- Pomegranate & Honey Leave-in Conditioner
- Pomegranate & Honey Curling Custard
- Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle
- White Peoney Leave-in Conditioner (for daughter)
- Avocado Moisturizing Hair Milk x3 (came with Mielle Organics Babassu Conditioning Shampoo samples x2)

Camille Rose
- Curl Love Moisture Milk
- Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother
- Cocoa Nibs & Honey Ultimate Growth Serum

As I Am Natuurally
- Leave-in Conditioner
- So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion
- Coil Defining Jelly x2 (for daughter)
- Doublebutter Cream
- Coconut Cowash

Curl Junkie
- Daily Fix
- Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Conditioner
- Pattern Pusha Hair Styling Gel
- Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix
- Smoothing Daily Hair Conditioner, 
- Coffee & Cocoa Hair Cream
- Curls in a Bottle Hair Styling Solution

Jakeala
- Keratin Protein Hair Conditioner
- Sweet Honey Moroccan Rhassoul Hair Mask 
- Amla Shea Hair Parfait with Eucalyptus Mint Essential Oil
- Flaxseed Hair Gel
- Sweet Thang Hair Caramel
- Matcha Green Tea Hair Mask
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanser Shampoo

Other
- Uncle Funky’s Daughter Extra Butter
- Sunny Isle Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Jane Carter Curls to Go Curl Cocktail
- Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner x3
- Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner
- Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait (for daughter)
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner 


, , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!