Sunday, October 1, 2017

Black Friday Thoughts (2017 Edition)


Hey, beautiful people!  Like last year, but Black Friday is already crossing my mind.  This year may not be that exciting because there isn't really much I need, even with keeping my daughter's head in mind too.  In looking back over the past two years, I typically use about:
  • 4-6 deep conditioners
  • 2 shampoos / cleansers
  • 7 rinse out conditioners
  • 9 leave-ins / moisturizers 
  • 2-3 gels (including bun & wash n' go gels)
  • 3-4 braid & twist creams/butters
  • <1 heat styler
  • 1-2 oils (I run through oils slowly)

I have all of this in my product stash already, except the rinse out conditioners (which I don't buy during Black Friday), 2 leave-in/moisturizers and possibly 2 deep conditioners.  I currently have 36 products in my stash.

So based on my favorite brands list, this Black Friday, I plan to focus on looking for a sale from Silk Dreams or Mielle Organics, though I may pick up another Uncle Funky's Daugther Curly Magic and an As I Am Leave-in Conditioner for me.  I am also torn on whether to give the Camille Rose Fresh Curl and Curl Love another try.  I also have to keep my daughter's hair in mind now when I shop, but I may only pick up an As I Am Coil Defining Jelly for her because she has quite a few products too.  I can always buy during Mother's Day sales if we start to get too low on products.

Am I the only one with Black Friday on the brain already?
, , , , , ,

2 comments :

  1. I've been thinking about BF since July lol! My stash is quite deep (like 75+ deep) but I enjoy variety so I'll likely grab stuff anyway. Focusing on a few companies: APB, Komaza Care, Kindred Butters, Shescentit, and The Mane Choice. BF will be more about skin care for me this year so there won't be too many hair purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think makeup and skincare is going to take more of my money this year as well.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!