Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wash Day 05-13-15 & 05-17-15 (The Co-wash Initiative)


Hey, beautiful people!  I had been neglecting my hair because of work, so I am currently on a mission to get more moisture into it.  As part of my mission, I'm trying to co-wash 2-3 times per week.


On Wednesday and Sunday this week, I did the exact same thing.  First I co-washed and finger detangled with Herbal Essence.  On Wednesday, I used the Totally Twisted Conditioner.  On Sunday, I used the Long Term Relationship Conditioner because I ran out of Totally Twisted.  These are my holy grail conditioners.  My curls clumped together so well with the Long Term Relationship that I may incorporate it into my next wash & go.


After I rinsed out the conditioner, I ran Koils by Nature Leave-in Conditioner through my hair, and put my hair up in a low bun.  On Sunday, I put a little bit of the Koils by Nature peppermint gel on the top of my hair to keep down flyaways.

Total wash time (including styling):  36 minutes
, , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!