Saturday, May 30, 2015

Wash Day 05-30-2015 (Curl Junkie & Uncle Funky's Daughter Wash N Go)


Hey, beautiful people!  Today, I was in the mood to use up some things and try out an oldie but goodie. 

First, I did an overnight deep condition last night with the Koils By Nature deep conditioner.  I am in love with this stuff, and it may end up on my staples list.

This morning, I washed my hair with the Uncle Funky's Daughter cleanser and detangled with Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship.  As my leave-in, I went back to an old favorite that I have been using since my BC - - Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion.  Then, I added my oil mix, and used Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic for my wash n go.  Next, I tied a t-shirt around my hair for an hour to suck up some of the water.

It has been 8 hours, and my hair is completely dry in the front, and 90% dry in the back.  I am loving the way my hair looks, and it is surprisingly soft. This may be my favorite wash n go so far. 

Wash and style time - 1 hour, including a pause to change and diaper a baby


, , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!