Thursday, March 6, 2014

Updates 3-6-14



Hey, beautiful people!  I'm just stopping by to do a quick update.  I'm still plugging away at my healthy hair journey, but I've made a few changes in my goals for 2014.  I'm still taking care of my hair, but I'm no longer focused on getting to waistlength by 2015.  I'll get there when I get there.  I've also decided to give up on creating a protein regimen.  It's better to just give my hair protein when I feel like I need it.

I've been doing a really great job on my no-buy, which is really hard for little ol' product junkie me.  Since November, I've only bought one bottle of setting lotion, which I will likely return. My no buy has led to be discovering all kinds of new things about what works for my hair, which I will be sharing in later posts.  I've also been making progress on figuring out the best way to airdry my hair.  I've learned that, aside from wash and goes, my hair prefers to dry in stretched styles, so I've been working on perfecting rollersetting with curlformers, airdrying in twists, and banding.

Any updates in your hair journey that you want to share?


,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!