Saturday, January 18, 2014

Product Review: She Scent It Riche Moisture Mask (The Deep Conditioner Files #2)




Price:  $12.50 for 9 oz.

Ingredients:  Purified Water infused with Sapote extract, Rose Flower Extract, Avocado Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol Vit B5, Hydrolyzed Silk, Germall Plus, Fragrance, Orange essential oil, Citric Acid


Promise:  From the website - "This creamy conditioner nourishes hair that is dry and frizzy. A rich formula loaded with vitamins A, D, E lecithin and amino acids (from Avocados). A special blend of conditioning agents, moisturizers and oils work to soften, detangle and add shine to hair. Sapote oil nourishes the scalp, combats dryness & helps retain moisture. Leaves hair silky soft and healthy."


Scent:  Like strong floral perfume

Consistency:  Very thin and light.  While it is white in color, it is translucent because of how thin it is.

Results:  I first tried to use this as a deep conditioner under a heat cap.  Unfortunately, I think that after almost a decade of use, my heat cap finally died.  It stopped giving off heat during my deep conditioning session.  Even without heat, this conditioner had some slip when I rinsed it out and some moisture. I was even able to detangle with it a little.  Next, I tried it a second time as a deep conditioner overnight.  Again, it gave my hair some moisture.  Overall, if you don't mind the scent, this is an ok deep conditioner.  It provides moisture and slip, though I have gotten better moisture from other deep conditioners.

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Leave it.  I am sensitive to strong fragrances, and this one was too much for me.
, , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!