Sunday, November 3, 2013

Getting Ready For Black Friday 2013


I don't know about you ladies, but I am excited about Black Friday sales.  I've subscribed to my favorite vendors so that I can get emails about their sales.  I've also subscribed to forum threads for BF codes.  Here are two of my favorites on LHCF:


If you want an idea of some of the Black Friday sales from last year, Confessions of a Blog Vixen (a/k/a westNDNbeauty) has a great post on it. I've also made my wishlist, though I'm not sure I will buy everything on it, especially the deep conditioners:

  • Magic Star Jumbo Rake Comb
  • Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion
  • Purabody Murumuru Moisture Milk
  • Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
  • Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner
  • My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask
  • My Honey Child Olive You Deep Conditioner
  • Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment

What are you doing in preparation for Black Friday?  What is on your wishlist?

HAPPY SHOPPING!!
,

1 comment :

  1. I am now getting ready for the 2014 Black Friday eagerly. I know this year it will be huge. Black Friday shopping is a happiness I think. it is a good event of enjoying I feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!