Monday, April 18, 2016

Wash Day 04-17-2016 (Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream Wash N Go)


Hey. beautiful people!  It has been awhile since I did a wash day post.  However, the weather was really warm here in Michigan, and I had a natural hair event to go to that evening, so I decided to break out the wash n' go.

First, I did a deep condition overnight with Camille Rose Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment.  I have liked this product more than I ever thought I would, but more on that in other post.  The next morning, I put Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo in my hair.  This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos.  It smells amazing, and my hair does not dry out.  Next, I used Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship.  This conditioner is a holy grail for certain.

Finally, I did a wash n' go with Jane Carter's Curl Defining Cream.  I love this cream.  It may be the most versatile product I own.  I have used it for braids, twists, braidouts, and twistouts, and it has not failed me yet.  I also used it once for a wash n' go when my hair was shorter, and it worked well then.  So, I decided to give it another try.  The result was big, fluffy hair, but in a good way.  I think I still prefer my gels for wash n' gos, but this is a good alternative.  Plus, unlike gel, the next day, I was able to just braid my hair up for work.

Have you ever used this product for a wash n go?  What are your thoughts?


, , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!