Saturday, November 28, 2015

The End of The Deep Conditioner Challenge (The Deep Conditioner Files)



Hey, beautiful people!  As you may remember from a post over a year and a half ago, I wanted to try out a ton of deep conditioners to find out which ones best worked for my hair.  Over that time, I tried a lot, and posted 16 reviews as part of my search.  I learned that my hair loves a moisturizing deep conditioner that also has a light protein.  This is probably because my hair is fine, which means it needs protein.  However, my hair is also low porosity, which means that it can't take a lot of protein.  I also prefer a little slip in case I want to detangle without a rinse out conditioner.  

Here are the top six conditioners that worked best for me, based on the way my hair felt and price:
I still plan to try a couple other deep conditioners because I'm a product junkie, but I think I'm pretty much set with these.  Next up on my list to try:
  • ORS Hair Mayo
  • Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
  • Silk Dreams Shea What Conditioner 
  • Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
  • Camille Rose Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment 
  • Camille Rose Nourishing Cream Hair Bath
Which deep conditioners do you love?
, , , , , , , ,

2 comments :

  1. Good list!
    Right now I'm loving:
    Silk Dreams Shea What Deux
    Silk Dreams Shea What
    Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful Moisturizing DC
    Bobeam Conditioner
    Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Bobeam and Mielle yet. Mielle is definitely on my list after I whittle down my product stash a bit more.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!