Sunday, November 15, 2015

Black Friday Gear Up



It's that time of year again when product junkies rejoice.  All year, I have been in product junkie rehab, so I have kept track of every product I used up, gave away and tossed. I used up:
  • 6 deep conditioners
  • 2 shampoos / cleansers
  • 7 rinse out conditioners
  • 9 leave-ins / moisturizers 
  • 3 gels
  • 5 other stylers
  • 1 oils (I run through oils slowly)

In looking at my current inventory of 48 products, sadly, I should have enough stuff to last me all next year, except leave-in/moisturizers, shampoo and possibly rinse out conditioner.  I don't buy shampoo or rinse conditioner during Black Friday anyway, and I might be able to use some of my other products as leave-in/moisturizers. Thus, I'm going to try my best to resist Black Friday product shopping this year. If I buy anything, it will be from one of three product lines (Silk Dreams, Camille Rose or Uncle Funky's Daughter). I am again attempting to limit the number of lines I use, so I may buy a few products to fill gaps in these lines.

Have no fear, if I don't buy anything for Black Friday, I'll reevaluate my stash in May for the Mother's Day / Memorial Day sales.
, , , , ,

2 comments :

  1. I've been working on my list since about August. This week is my last paycheck to use. Because some of my favorites have great sales throughout the year, I plan to limit my holiday purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!