Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wash Day 09-27-2015 - Camille Rose Curl Maker Wash N Go


Hey, beautiful people!  Today I decided to try a new gel for my wash n go.

First,  I did a deep condition overnight with Hydratherma Naturals Amino Plus Protein Deep Conditioner.  This was my first time trying out this deep conditioner. I like it.  It clearly gave my hair a protein boost, but it was mild enough that I could still use it overnight. As a random bonus, the smell reminds me of juicy fruit.

This morning, I washed my hair with Aubrey Organics White Camellia Shampoo. Then, I used Aussie Smooth to detangle and put moisture back in my hair.

To style, I applied product to 8 sections using a rake through method.  On each section, I used Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, followed by Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Cream, followed by my oil mix, followed by Camille Rose Curl Maker gel. I applied the gel very liberally.  This gel reminds me of Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic by ALOT.  It rakes through the same. It curls my hair the same, and it dries the same.  My hair is soft, yet my curls are still defined.  This is a win!

After my hair was about 80% dry (it's still damp), I trimmed a few stands that hung lower in the front than the rest of my hair. It made a stark difference. I really need to go see a professional to get a shape-up.

Total styling time - 1 hour
Total drying time - over 12 hours

, , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!