Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wash Day 09-12-2015 - DevaCurl: The Final Trial



Hey, beautiful people!  I realized that I did not post the summary of my last wash day.  First, I did a deep condition overnight with Aubrey Organics Island Replenishing Conditioner.  Then, I decided to get one last use out of my DevaCurl products.


I washed my hair with the DevaCurl No Poo.  Then I finished detangling my hair with the One Condition. As before, I really like these products.  I don't see myself re-purchasing these, unless they are on super sale or in a pinch because they are expensive and the smell is a turnoff for me.  However, they work very well on my hair, so I can't completely discount them.

Finally, to give my hair a rest, I decided to braid it up.  I put my hair in about 14 braids using DevaCurl Styling Cream, Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Cream and my oil mix.  I left the braids in for about a week before I took them out.  My braid out was so soft and defined.  It also had a nice sheen.




, , , , , ,

1 comment :

  1. Ain't it the worse when you hate the smell of a product but it works FABULOUSLY on your hair?

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!