Saturday, September 21, 2013

Confessions of a Product Junkie


A large part of self love is accepting yourself for who you are.  I am a product junkie, and I have been for a very long time.  I used to call myself a "recovering product junkie", but I'm not sure I ever really recovered and I don't want to.


Right now, I have 45 products in my product stash, most of which are products that I've never tried before but I have at least some belief that they may work on my hair.  In the past, my product stash has gone up to over 75 products and has gone down as low as 20.  Right now, I'm experimenting with deep conditioners, butters and moisture milks.  I love the adventure!

 There is something wonderful in discovering new products, as long as you do it in a controlled manner. You should never spend your last dollar on a bottle of conditioner.  You should also make sure that the products you purchase have at least some chance of working on your hair.  Obviously, don't buy a sulfate shampoo if you know that your hair can't handle sulfates.  But, still remember to have fun.  You may even find a new staple in your exploration.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!
,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!