Saturday, November 26, 2016

Black Friday Aftermath 2016


Hey, beautiful people!  Looking at my Black Friday purchases, I didn’t do half as much damage as I have in years past, and my purchases were more focused this year.  I think the further I get into my healthy hair journey, the less of a product junkie I become (though I still have some product junkie in me):

Oyin Handmade (saved $27.30 / 30%) – total $63.67
- Hair Dew (1 Liter)
- 2 Free Hair Samples
- Whipped Shea Butter Rich Almond Scent (for body)
- After Bath Body Oil in Rich Almond Scent (for body)
- Black Nerds Unite T-shirt

Naturalsis72 (saved $23.80 / 20% + free shipping) – total $65.20
- 2 Satin Lined Hats
- 2 Satin Scrunchies
- 1 Satin Scarf Hood

Curlmart (saved $79.58 / 25% + 15%) – total $174.87
- As I Am Coil Defining Jelly (8 oz.)
- As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer (8 oz.)
- As I Am Leave-In Conditioner (8 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (8 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Cocoa Nibs & Honey Ultimate Growth Serum (8 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment (8 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Marshmallow and Agave Leaf Extract (12 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard (12 oz.)
- Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse (12 oz.)
- Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo (12 oz.)
- Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion (12 oz.)
- EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Creme (16 oz.)
- Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner (8 oz.)
- Mielle Organics Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk (8 oz.)
- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Hair Masque (12 oz.)
- Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip (8 oz.)
- The Original Curly Tee Towel - Xtra Long
- Free Sample - Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in Conditioner Packette (0.6 oz.)
- Free Sample - Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Styling Gel Packette (0.6 oz.)
- Free Sample - Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Original Packette (1 oz.)

Total Spent - $303.74

, , , , , , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!