Saturday, February 22, 2014

Product Review: She Scent It Banana Brulee Moisturizing Deep Conditioner (The Deep Conditioner Files #3)


Price:  $12.50 for 9 oz.

Ingredients:  Water infused with Aloe Leaf Juice, Black Willow Bark, Roman Chamomile, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Banana Extract, Emulsifying wax, Castor Oil, Vegetable glycerin, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Honey, Hydrolyzed Cotton Seed Protein, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Babassu Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Silica, Germall Plus, Fragrance

Promise:  From the jar - “Want soft, bouncy beautiful hair?  Banana Burlee Moisturizing Conditioner adds moisture and nourishment to create soft, silky tresses.  This rich formula drenches hair with hydration to give dry hair the moisture boost it needs.”

Scent:  Like floral soap mixed with chamomile tea


Consistency:  Light and creamy, like body lotion.

Results:  I liked this conditioner.  My hair felt moisturized and strong after using it.  Plus, the scent is lighter than the Moisture Riche deep conditioner that I previously reviewed; however, it is still not a scent that I would want to have on my head for long periods of time. 

Love it, Like it or Leave It:  Leave it.  If I had to pick a deep conditioner from She Scent It, this would be it, but the scent still bothers me enough to leave it alone.  Don’t worry, I promise that I don’t hate the scent of all She Scent It products.  Next week, I review one of my two favorite products from this line.
, , , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from my readers!